Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Things My Wife Actually Said

On the subject of polygamy (paraphrased from a recent conversation):

"I’d be ok with you having another wife. So long as she does all the cleaning, takes care of the kids, doesn’t eat much or require expensive cloths, is willing to live in a tent in the backyard and isn’t interested in sex."

Surprisingly, no mention was made of looks so I guess my second wife can still be good looking as long as she fulfills the requirements above.

Applications are being taken in the comments section.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trickish Knave said...

My wife and I had a similar conversation except it was more from an episode of Friends.

She asked me what famous person I would want to have sex with. I declined to answer because I know better than to get into a rhetorical conversation like that.

I asked her the same question and she said Ben Afleck. So I guess I better watch myslef if that guy ever dumps J-lo. She kept bugging me so I finally told her my fantasy movie star- Kobe Tai. She didn't recognize the name so I told her to Google it when we got home.

She wasn't amused.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home